The SocialGood Application Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "Terms") cover important obligations, conditions, limitations and exclusions with respect to all the services (hereinafter "Service") related to SocialGood Application (hereinafter "App") provided by SocialGood, Inc. (hereinafter "Company" or "Operator" or “We”). The Terms regarding the use of this Service are established and applied to any customer (hereinafter "you" or "user") who uses the Service. If you do not agree with the following items, you cannot use the Service and the App. Please read the Terms carefully.
- The following acts are strictly prohibited. We may make a legal claim for damages caused by any user who has taken such prohibited acts.
(1) Inputting false personal information
(2) Cancelation of shopping order by multiple times or in a continuous manner
(3) Acquisition of the cryptoasset, SocialGood (hereafter “SG”) by improper means or acts
(4) Acts of interference with the operation of the Company or the Service (including but not limited to unauthorized access and transmission of harmful programs) or acts that damage the credibility of the Company and / or the Service.
(5) Acts of using this service for illegal purposes, unpermitted purposes, unagreed purposes, or for having other users / third parties use it
(6) Act of changing information and contents provided by the Company in the Service without obtaining the consent of the Company.
(7) Violent acts, threatening behavior, or improper demands against the Company and / or affiliated partners.
(8) Violation of the applicable legal rights of the Company or its affiliated companies (including, but not limited to, copyrights, copyright moral rights, patent rights, trademark rights, design rights, utility model rights, portrait rights, and other applicable legal rights).
(9) Acts of violation of laws, ordinances, and / or public order and morals, or acts that may lead to such violation.
(10) Other acts that violate and breach any provision of the Terms
(11) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
- The App is designed that you can receive SG, the cryptoasset, issued by SocialGood International Inc. in accordance with the contents explained on the App and the information provided by the site of our partner, when you carry out shopping on the site of the partner. In the meantime, if an upper limit of such grant is stated separately in the Application, it will be applied accordingly. And we also reserve the right to terminate the grant of SG at our discretion.
- The purchase of SG in the SG app is not available to any Japanese or Japanese resident customers.
- SG is Cryptoasset and functions as so to speak membership certificate for users to get in to the SG App by holding a certain quantity of SG. SG is interpreted as Cryptoasset defined in the Payment Services Act of Japan (Article 2, Paragraph 5 of the Payment Services Act). Just like any other membership, when SG’s demand happens to be higher than its supply, SG price may rise, and the Company may issue a warning regarding this. This is, however, by no means intended to encourage, stimulate, or constitute speculation whatsoever.
- SG is not prepaid payment instrument (Article 3 of the Payment Services Act of Japan), or securities (bonds, share certificates, and ownership rights pertaining to transactions issued by the company and / or a related company, shares and rights related shares, options or derivatives, CFD contracts or other related rights for the purpose of profit recognition or loss avoidance, the securities to be held by a considerably large number of persons who respond to the solicitation, certificate of ownership of business trust, derivatives ownership of business trust, and any other type of securities, but not limited to the foregoing securities). And SG is not any type of any financial instrument.
- The Company may, from time to time, grant SG to users free of charge through various campaigns conducted by the Company, including referral programs and campaigns related to new member registration. Those campaigns are, for instance, various programs such as grants linked to shopping through the Application, referral bonuses and staking bonuses, and bonus at the time of new registration. In all of those cases, we reserve our right to change the conditions and amount of such grant at our discretion and judgment without prior notice. We also have the right to stop the SG grant itself at our discretion.
- The Company does not make any refund for the purchase of contents (e.g., Fastpass) provided by the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred as a result of such purchase. With regard to withdrawal fees of SG withdrawal paid by users, no refunds shall be made. The Company shall not be liable for any damages or losses caused and triggered by withdrawals, such as SG market price fluctuations that may occur between the time when SG withdrawal fees are paid to the Company and when the relevant SGs arrive at the wallet of the user. In the event, on the other hand, that the Company suffers damages due to a user's cancellation of a purchase or a withdrawal, the Company retains the right to demand compensation for the damages from the user and therefore the user shall reimburse the Company for such damages. The user's account will be frozen dully until such compensation payment is made to the Company and confirmed by the Company.
- When you violate the above Article 1, we can carry out prohibition of the use of the App and / or we can delete your account.
- The Company does not accept any damage compensation request whatsoever related to the use of the App from any user of the App.
However, in exceptional cases where we are judged as being liable for damages related to the use of the App, we will be liable for such damages up to the total amount you paid to us in the last 1 month through the usage of the App. And, if the amount paid is zero, we will be liable for compensation up to 1 Japanese yen. “The total amount you paid” does not include the price of products and/or services you purchased on the EC site on this App. It does not include the amount of SG purchased in the SG App in relation to "3" above. It also does not include any losses due to fluctuations in SG prices, regardless of whether they were obtained via the SG App or from any other sources and channels.
- The company, which in charge of the SG App operation, and SocialGood International Inc., the issuer of SG, are separate legal entities. We, therefore, take no responsibility whatsoever for SG.
- This Terms are written in Japanese, and the Japanese version is deemed as the original. Applicable laws are Japanese laws. In the case of a dispute between a customer and the Company, the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive jurisdictional court, depending on the nature and the amount of the complaint.
- The Terms will be updated from time to time. The user is bound by the latest updated content at any time.
For example, specifically, we may change the Terms at our discretion in the following cases:
(1) When the change of the Terms is for contributing to the interest of users
When changing the Terms is carried out according to the above, we will inform you of the change and the effective date of the change at least 14 days before the effective date of the change. Notification will be made on the website and / or by proper announcement methods to you. If you use this service after the effective date of the change, you are deemed to have agreed to the change of the Terms accordingly.
- The time length of the statute of limitation period for a claim by a user against us shall be one (1) year. Therefore, you must file a claim against us within 1 year from the date such claim accordingly.
- Users expressly waive any right you may have to file a class action lawsuit (a lawsuit in which multiple users are plaintiffs) against us.