For SG that has the status of "Approved," you have the option to withdraw your SocialGood by either selecting “withdraw with market value” or “withdraw with guaranteed value” in the “Withdraw SG” menu and then going through all of the specified procedures. Some special offers or campaign tokens may not be able to be sold using the guaranteed value.
・If "withdraw with market value" is selected and you finish all of the procedures, then you can transfer your SG to your wallet.
・If "withdraw with guaranteed value" is selected and you finish all of the procedures, we will purchase your SG at a price guaranteed by us and transfer USDT to your wallet in the specified USD price.
To use the "Withdraw SG" function, you need to connect a wallet first. See this article for more information: How to Connect Your Wallet to This App
Your SG will be withdrawn to your connected wallet.
(Check the currently listed exchanges here: How to Setup An Exchange Account & Buy SG)
When using the "Withdraw SG" feature, to "withdraw with market value" or to "withdraw with guaranteed value," please complete the following procedures:
1. Open the "Withdraw SG" menu from the SocialGood App, select the "withdraw with market value" or "withdraw with guaranteed value" button.
2. Enter the amount you want to sell in legal currency that has been specified into the [Withdrawal Amount (USD)] area. You can only withdraw the amount of SG in "Up to." If you'd like to continue then please select "Confirm."
3. If you have not verified your identity through eKYC (electronic Know Your Customer) you will see this screen. Select "Verify Now" if you still want to withdraw.
4. Follow the 3 steps on your screen to verify your identity. Click "Continue" to begin the process.
5. After following the steps, your verification will be pending. You will receive an email with the results.
6. After it is verified, you can start the "Withdraw SG" process again from the beginning. To pay for the withdrawal fee, you will need to make an in-app purchase at the end of the withdrawal process. Your withdrawal will be pending until it is able to reach your wallet.
To see your history, view the "Menu" ⇒ "Market Value Sales History" or "Guaranteed Value Sales History"
Note: You can only perform the eKYC identity verification at the end of the withdrawal process. You cannot verify it through My Account.
*The SocialGood app provides this function by officially signing a contract with a partner exchange. In addition, the user login is performed on the server of the partner exchange, and personal information is not stored in the SocialGood App or in our server.
*In order to "Withdraw SG," it is necessary to specify an amount larger than the Minimum Selling Amount. For details, please check here (How much "Approved SG" do I need in order to be able to withdraw my SG?).
*Due to congestion on the Ethereum Network, it may take a long time to complete the "Sell SG" process or the "Sell SG" may fail. For details, please check here (I cannot complete my transfer, even though I have exceeded the required Transferable SG amount. Why is this?).
*In order to move SG any other cryptoassets you have exchanged your cryptoassets for to a wallet, an identification process such as a KYC ("Know Your Customer") is required to be performed on the wallet. For more information, please contact the wallet that you plan to use.