The crypto SocialGood (SG) is on the exchanges BitMart, Uniswap, and Bittrex Global. SG can be exchanged for either Bitcoin (BTC) or USDT. In addition to your SG in the SocialGood App, any SG that you add to a connected wallet will be counted towards earning up to 15% APY Staking Rewards. (For more details: The SocialGood App Staking Rewards Membership Program)
Please read below about how to open an account and make transactions on 3 exchanges so that you can get started buying SG.
1. Download the BitMart app and click the icon in the top-left corner.
2. If you are not already signed in, click on Login.
3. If you already have an account, sign into it. Otherwise, click on "sign up" to create a new account.
4. Follow the instructions inside the app to create a new account if necessary by using either your mobile number or an e-mail address.
5. Once you are signed in, go back to the homepage and click on the search box.
6. Search for SG and select one of the pairs, depending on what you would like to use to buy SG.
7. You will be taken to the buy page for that pair. Here, you can enter the amount you would like.
1. Open up the Uniswap website and launch the app.
2. Connect a supported wallet. If you do not already have one, create a wallet. Metamask wallets can be used to stake SG from outside of the app.
3. Once you have a wallet connected, choose to Select a token.
4. Search for SocialGood and click the Import button in the token list. Or, use this link to access Uniswap: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=0xddf7fd345d54ff4b40079579d4c4670415dbfd0a&use=V2
5. Click Import again.
6. If an error message occurs because there's no liquidity, press this button to switch to V2.
7. Select what token you would like to swap for SG and enter the amount.
3. Bittrex Global
1. Go into settings from the bottom-right of the screen.
2. Either sign into an existing account or follow the steps inside of the app to create a new account.
3. Go back to Markets and click the Search for markets bar on the top of the screen.
4. Enter "SG" and click on the SG USDT pairing.
5. You will be taken to the market page for SG. From there, you can buy SG.