For SG that has the status of "Approved," you have the option to withdraw your SocialGood in the “Withdraw SG” menu and then going through all of the specified procedures.
To use the "Withdraw SG" function, you need to connect a wallet first. See this article for more information: How to Connect Your Wallet to This App
Your SG will be withdrawn to your connected wallet.
(Check the currently listed exchanges here: How to Setup An Exchange Account & Buy SG)
(Check how the withdrawal pool system affects withdrawals here: SG Token Stabilization System)
When using the "Withdraw SG" feature to "withdraw with market value," please complete the following procedures:
When using the "Withdraw SG" feature, please complete the following procedures:
1. Open the "Withdraw SG" menu from the SocialGood App, select the "withdraw" button.
2. Enter the amount you want to sell in legal currency that has been specified into the [Withdrawal Amount (USD)] area. You can only withdraw the amount of SG in "Up to." If you'd like to continue then please select "Confirm."
3. If you have not verified your identity through eKYC (electronic Know Your Customer) you will see this screen. Select "Verify Now" if you still want to withdraw.
4. Follow the 3 steps on your screen to verify your identity. Click "Continue" to begin the process.
5. After following the steps, your verification will be pending. You will receive an email with the results.
6. After it is verified, you can start the "Withdraw SG" process again from the beginning. To pay for the withdrawal fee, you will need to make an in-app purchase at the end of the withdrawal process. Your withdrawal will be pending until it is able to reach your wallet.
To see your history, view the "Menu" ⇒ "Market Value Withdrawals"
Note: You can only perform the eKYC identity verification at the end of the withdrawal process. You cannot verify it through My Account.
*Due to congestion on the Ethereum or Polygon Network, or the pool system, it may take a long time to complete the withdrawal process or the withdrawal may fail. For details, please check here: Why Is My Withdrawal Still Pending?