Users (hereinafter referred to as "User") of the Referral Program and the Campaign related to new membership registration (hereinafter referred to as "Referral Program and Campaign") of the SocialGood, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") are, not only subject to the SocialGood Application Terms and Conditions, but also bound by the following Terms and Conditions of the Referral Programs and Campaigns (hereinafter "Terms"). Unless a user agrees to the Terms, the user cannot participate in any Referral Programs or Campaigns.
- The Terms are subject to change without any prior notice to Users. Effective is always the latest Terms posted on the SocialGood Application and on the official website.
Specifically, we may change this agreement at our discretion in the following cases.
- The Company reserves and retains the right to suspend the performance of the Terms at its discretion.
- The following acts (hereinafter referred to as "Prohibited Acts") are strictly prohibited. The Company may file legal claim and compensation against damages caused by Prohibited Acts of Users.
(1) The act of having two or more accounts under the same person or corporation for one registration type (except when the Company specifically approves).
(2) Acts that interfere with the operation of the Company regardless it is intentional or unintentional / by negligence.
(3) Acts that infringe copyright and other rights of the Company.
(4) Acts that slander the Company or any other third parties, causing damages, dishonor, and disadvantages.
(5) Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights, personality rights such as portrait rights, other legal rights or rights worth being protected, or acts that violate related laws and regulations.
(6) Acts that infringe the privacy of third parties.
(7) Acts of violation of laws, ordinances, and / or public order and morals, or acts that may lead to such violation.
(8) Acts of Anti-Social Elements, and those having direct or indirect relations, providing funds and facilities, executing transactions and keeping any other kinds of relationship with Anti-Social Elements, and any other acts that may end up with relations with Anti-Social Elements.
(9) Acts of introducing the Company through acts that are political and religious activities.
(10) Acts that may mislead the judgment of Users, or those that the Company considers not appropriate for the judgment of Users.
(11) Acts that violate laws and regulations, and those that the Company prohibits.
(12) Any change of advertising materials and referral link codes, and those to use them for any kinds of purposes that the Company prohibits.
(13) Spamming (spamming acts by e-mail, advertising by writing on bulletin boards, etc., or advertising that corresponds to any kinds of inconvenience to third parties by any kinds of methods and means).
(14) Acts that interfere with the operation of our website, such as unauthorized access to our server and website, improper methods, or access & use with frequency exceeding the permissible range.
(15) Forced referral acts (act of forcibly rewriting user's cookie by any means using inline frames, refresh tags, etc. in the media).
(16) Acts of users registering, joining, depositing, and trading with each other for the purpose of their own profits and benefits, etc., either by themselves or in cooperation with third parties.
(17) Any other fraudulent acts similar to the preceding items above, and those of violation of public order and morals.
(18) Any other acts that the Company considers as violations.
We also determine what act would be judged as fraudulent act and prohibited act. We are not obligated to explain the content and reason to Users with regard to the decision. The Company have rights to request Users to submit information, material, evidence and whatsoever the Company needs from Users for the purpose above, and Users have obligation to do so on the other hand.
- If an User commits fraudulent or prohibited acts, or if the Company determines that it is inappropriate that such User continues using the Application, The Company is entitled to prohibit the User from the usage of the Application and to delete such user’s account.
- The Company will refuse request of any damage compensations and filing of any damage compensations from Users with regard the Referral Programs and Campaigns.
However, in exceptional cases where we are judged as liable for damages related to the use of this application, we will accept to be liable for such damages up to the total amount you paid to us in the last 3 months through the use of the application. And, if the amount paid is zero, our liability will be up to Japanese 1 (One) yen.
- The Terms are updated from time to time as stated "1" above. Users are bound by the latest updated Terms, and therefore are obliged to be responsible for complying with them.
- The terms in Japanese are regarded as the official and the original. Japanese law is therefore the governing law.
- For disputes arising between the customer and the Company, the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the jurisdictional courts of the first instance, depending on the amount of the complaint.